Friday, September 7, 2012

My Journal


 Hey there everyone. Isn't she a beautiful image? I love her. 'Cameo 2 ink A'.
No matter what colour I put on her, she looks stunning. That my friends is credit to the artist, Morgan Fitzsimons. This along with many other wonderful digis are available from the Scrapbook Stamp Society and you can link up here http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/vendors.php.


There is a reason that I chose this image on my notebook and it's to celebrate the young girl within me escaping from the cage of life that I was locked in for so long. 
These feelings run very deep so I have a personal love for the layout of this book. 
The cage behind her is an open cage that I personally designed myself. 
The flowers I also made myself.


Copics Used:

Hair-E74, E79, E71
Skin- E00, E000, E11, E21, R20
Dress and Flowers- R46, R22, R05


Have a great day and don't let your inner self be caged up. Create and live!!!

2 comments: