Friday, June 15, 2012

Birthday Card (for my mother)



I told you guys that I'll be back with one more before the weekend and here it is. Isn't she just breath-taking. I love it. The digi is 'Cameo 7' by Morgan Fitzsimons. My husband says she looks sunburned....I think she looks fabulous! What do you think? I was scanning through the digis available at http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com.au/ and I saw her and OMG...I had to have her. As soon as I saw her I envisioned something like this for my mother's birthday card. We'll see what mum has to say. Such an AWESOME image to colour. The simplicity of this card, makes the digi the focal point, which is what I always try to achieve with my cards. Embellishments should be complimenting...not overwhelming. Well that's what I believe anyway. The paperline I used here is Vintage Rose by Merci and the Cardstock is Into The Forest by Sam and Lucy. I Am Roses flowers. The trim, lace, feather and pearl floral embellie are all from my stash.


Copics Used:

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - E51, E33
Flowers in hair - E71, E42


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend from me xx

1 comment: