Saturday, June 9, 2012

Spread 'Em! Birthday Card


Hello there crafters. I am back with another card for you. I know, I know, a bit raunchy. However, we must create for everybody. This card I created for our neighbour who happens to be a homosexual. I think it is a great idea and so does his partner. I hope you like it too. I had alot of fun with this one. The sentiment inside cannot be shown..sorry.


The black cardstock I used here is by Sam & Lucy and the papers are from KaisercraftMiss Nelly and Fine & Sunny paper pads. The image is a Kenny K image called 'Policeman'...fitting, don't you think? The sentiment we (my husband and I) created ourselves on the computer and the mini handcuffs (thumbcuffs) are from an adult superstore near my house lol. ;) I coloured his uniform to match the Australian Police uniform.


Copics Used:

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21
Outfit - B91, B93, B95, B97
Boots, belt and gun - C3, C5, C7 
Glasses - silver AtyouSpica


I'll be back with another card really soon. Take care :)

8 comments:

  1. Handsome card ...! love the policeman ..!

    hugs
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous card suezette love the handcuffs.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a cool card!! I love the coloring, the design, and how you thought "outside the box" with those cuffs! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely feedback. Lol, I like to incorporate a little something that is different now and then.
      Suezette xx

      Delete
  4. Adorable, although a police officer I don't think wants to be thought of as cute, LOL! Where on earth did you find those tiny handcuffs?
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, Lol...this time he's not an actual police officer. Just a policeman/stripper. It is a 'funny card' for a homosexual friend. Thanks for your feedback ;)
      Suezette xx

      Delete