Friday, June 8, 2012

I Love Copics



Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing fine. I, on the other hand have been bed-ridden for 4 days now. I finally managed to drag myself out of bed to post this card. It has been sitting on my desk since Monday night. Sherri Baldy asked me to join the wonderful Design Team and I hope I don't let anybody down. I am thrilled to be a part of this group and am so excited to be a part of the talented S.S.S. Design Team. 



Now, down to business. For this card I have used an image called 'I love Copics' by Heather Valentin from Scrapbookstampsociety.com. The paperline is Sweet Nothings by Kaisercraft and some other one from my stash (sorry I don't know where that's from as it was given to me). The cardstock I have used is 'Blush' by American Craft. The ribbon buckle and ribbon are also from my stash and the bling is by Bella.


 Copics Used: 

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Eyes - YG93, E15
Jeans - B91, B93, B95
Hair - E33, E34, E51
Heart and marker - C1, C3, C5, R22, R29
Top and shoes - C00, C1, R81


I hope you get inspired to create, create, create. Take care and see you soon <3

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suezette! I love this image too and love your colouring it is amazing.
    Welcome to the SSS Dream Team

    Hugs
    Linda SSS DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'day Linda, I appreciate the feedback and your kindness.
      Suezette xx

      Delete
  2. Your cards are wonderful and we are all happy to have you as part of our team! Hugs and hope you are feeling better...
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth for your lovely comment. Glad to be on the team with such inspiring designers.
      Suezette xx

      Delete