Monday, July 2, 2012

Dirt Bike Mike




Hello everyone! 
Here I've created a birthday card for a 10 yr old male.
The image is a Kenny K image and it's 'Dirt Bike Mike'.
I have used American Craft 'Kraft' cardstock and everything has been matted with
American Craft 'Chestnut' cardstock.
The paperline is 'Complete Boy' by My Mind's Eye.
This card was created to hold a gift card in the #8 tag. On the tag, the sentiment I used is by Kaisercraft and the XL-round tab punch by Stampin' Up.




Copic markers used :

Helmet and leathers - C10, C7, C3, R29, Y38
Bike frame and tyres - C10, C7, C3, atyouSpica Silver, atyouSpica clear
Bike guards and fenders - B95, B93, B91, Y15
Dirt - E49, E47, E37
Teeth - C1
Background - B000




I hope I have inspired you enough to grab your
Copics and start colouring.
Have a great day!



1 comment: