Tuesday, July 31, 2012


This was a wooden (brown) spice rack that I picked up at our local Op Shop. Bargain at $10- don't you think? I painted it with Gesso about 4 coats and then covered it with an ivory lace. The lids I thought would look great with individual rosettes on them and yep, they were the perfect fit. This is now my storage for some of my charms.


 




 

  Here is a wine bottle holder in the design of a shoe. I bought this fabulous find from my local Op Shop. Obviously I stripped it down to nothing and started again. I painted it with Gesso about 4 times then twice over with 'Pretty Pink' acrylic paint. I used trim and ribbon from my stash and the flowers are from I Am Roses. The lace I have used here is from Martha Pineda's Zibbet store. It was white and I Glimmer Misted it with Vintage Pink stain. It was the perfect colour to go with my project. You can find her laces at http://creatingisfun.blogspot.com.au/. Seriously...check out Martha's store, she is having a Summer Clearance with 50% off storewide until the end of August. Come on guys, not long to go!      

No comments:

Post a Comment