Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweets For A Sweet birthday card


Hello friends, I told you I'd be back. Now this is another image by Heather Valentin called 'Dolly Lollypop Sugarlicious Ragamuffin' available from 
http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com.au/. If you're wandering why I'm always promoting their stamps, it's simple ...they are GORGEOUS!!!! That and I'm in their Design Team, lol. They have just released a huge amount of new stamps...so, amongst some others I will be sharing with you from now on...I'll be sharing some of their fabulous new range of digis. I suggest you pop over as I can't afford to get them all and you really need to see for yourself how awesome they are. They truly have some talented artists at Scrapbook Stamp Society. I am also Guest Designer for the wonderful Martha Pineda at Creating Is Fun. She has some beautiful laces and trims in her Zibbet store. Check her out too because she's having a 50% off sale up until the end of August for her Summer clearance. Find her here http://creatingisfun.blogspot.com.au/.

No comments:

Post a Comment